Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The strangest item on my bucket list

I have always wanted to be a writer, ever since I was born. Buying Christmas and birthday presents was rather easy for my family, because basically I read any book they got me. Later, I got interested in writing short stories and eventually, poems too. This was years ago; now I have the goal to become a writer myself. I did well at local magazines’ competitions and got the chance to get to know important and talented people, both elderly artists and people at my age. Lately, I was offered a job at a cultural magazine, where I already published some news, events and articles. I am paid for the job, I guess this is a small step forward to journalism. Nevertheless, my dream is to write books, volumes of poems and novels; to become a writer, a poet, an author of my own. I would like to give something to this world; something people, readers and litterateurs will say: we have a lot to talk about. Something, that will last long and changes a bit of people’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment