Thursday, November 22, 2018

Tömöri Péter's perfect day


For the topic of my paragraph I have chosen to present my perfect day. But before I do that I need to state it is unlikely to happen in the close future since I haven’t got a perfect person yet ( or rather not anymore ) with whom I would share it. This perfect day would begin by waking up next to that perfect person in a cozy bed and do nothing but speak with her until noon. And since it would take place in August, we would eat at least one box of ice-cream while watching a film after lunch. I am a gentleman wanna-be, so she could choose the movie. The most important part would come at nightfall. My plan is that we would go out to an empty field to have a romantic picnic and watch the starfall. We would stay out until the last comet has passed. I wish it will become reality one day… Until then, I can fill the empty spaces with newer ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment