Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Kassai Gina - My worst travel experience

Do use use public transport? If yes, than you will deffinitely understand my worst travel experience.

My worst travel experience happened to me last year. Last year I lived at a dormity for high school students, in a different town from where I live. I travelled to there with bus.
On the bus I and everybody put their bags and suitcases at the middle of the bus (where normally people stand). So, on time, as usually, I put my suitcase there and I sat on a chair where I could not see my suitcase. The bus went from one village to another. People got on the bus. More people.
Then finally we arrived. And when it happened I went to get my suitcase and leave the bus. But then suddenly I saw that a drunk man was sitting on my suitcase!  Moreover, when I got my suitcase I saw that it was dented and broken! Furthermore, the man didn’t apologized, he just went off as nothing happened!
After that I had to buy another suitcase and I promised myself that I will never leave my suitcase in that place ever. 


Kapcsolódó képTipp: Do not put your bag/suitcase there! Learn from my experience! 
(And that is not a proper way, anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment