Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My worst travelling experience

          One of my worst travelling experiences happened in August 2016. We went to a place called Olib with my family and my girlfriend. Olib is a kind of isolated island in Croatia. There had been two factors, which made me not to think about this holiday as a particularly good one. Firstly, the whole island was surrounded by wasps. To be perfectly honest, I can't stand wasps. Never have I ever been stung by one of them, but I do not even intend to do so. So I was just afraid during our holiday. Secondly, our apartment was not the best one either. Five of us had been there, and we had got only one room. I lived in a room with my parents, my sister, and my girlfriend for a week. It was not that bad though, but I think we can all agree that at least one more room would not have been useless. Not to mention, wasps were all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment