Sunday, October 7, 2018

The strangest item on my bucket list: Only 24 hours is available


The strangest item on my bucket list: Only 24 hours is available

I have had a dog for 3 years now. I got her as a medicine because of my disease at that time. She has that ability and power to heal me with her „puppy vigor” and I had the chance to teach her and provide safety, amusement every time she needed it. Although, we did not spend enough time with each other and my time to leave, move and start a new beginning of my life just arrived as quickly as it is usual and I needed to say bye with tears on my face. However, I figured something really out in my mind. I started to think about what should I do with her in real. The fact, that she lives there, at our home and I am living here for 6 years does not help us to keep in touch. Hence, I planned some days ago, that I should bring her here somehow and spend a whole day with her. The best is that I have an exact 6 years to make it real. This is only one day: from Pécs to Budapest and from Budapest to Pécs. The reason why I need to put this huge, lunatic adventure on one day is, that my dog is as aggressive as a bulldog and she cannot be with any of the people from my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment