Monday, October 8, 2018

Kovács Réka- My perfect day


My perfect day



In my opinion there is nobody in the world, who has never thought about it, how would the perfect day of his/her life look like. I was wondering how I would spend it.

The first thing that came to my mind was, that my perfect day would be made up of more than 24 hours, to have enough time for everything. I would wake up in a house near the sea in Italy or in a country in South Europe. After having breakfast I would swim in the sea with dolphins and have a good time with my friends and my family. Then we would go sightseeing and discover the nearest beautiful places.

On this day the most important thing would be, spending time with the most important people of my life, besides having fun, and deciding, what we would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment