Monday, October 8, 2018

Zsemberi Fiametta - My worst travelling experience


The worst travelling experience
My worst travelling experience was in Eger last year I studied there for 4 years and as I don’t live there I have stayed in a student hostel. I had to travel by bus every Friday and every Sunday. The bus on Fridays always left at 14:30 pm. There were always a lot of people on my bus because it was going to Szeged. The driver always asked the people who were travelling to Szeged to get on the bus first, and they always stood at the back .So they always had to come to the front, and there were not much space to move, as everyone was pushing the other to get on the bus first. I was carrying a big bag with me in which were my clothes, and my laptop. Once I was standing quite at the front and someone was pushed on my bag, and fell it and I heard a cracking noise. I have hoped it wasn’t my laptop. Unfortunately, I couldn’t check it because there was no space for me to get down to my bag, so I had to wait until I got on the bus. The minute I got on the bus, I opened my bag and took my laptop out. Fortunately, my laptop didn’t break. And from that moment on I never took my laptop in my bag it has its own laptop case now.

No comments:

Post a Comment