Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My worst travel experience

In 2016, at the end of September, me and my classmates went to Mariazell for a five day long holiday. It is a small village in the middle of the mountains in Austria. We had various programmes, from spending a hectic trip in "Ötscher" gulch, to visit the local liqueur manufacture (we managed to taste 3 types of liqueur). Overall it was a pleasant experience, but one thing comes to my mind when I talk about Marizell. We had a crazy bus driver. Mariazell is surrounded by mountains and valleys,which means narrow and short streets. The way he drove on those streets was everything but not pleasant. Even my friend who is keen on adrenalin rush said that it was more than enough. We have never asked him more to be our driver since it was a near death experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment